Healthcare professions will generate 3 million new jobs across the country between 2006 and 2016--more than any other industry. Projections for job growth in Louisiana in the next 10 years show a need for 76, 921 jobs in healthcare and social assistance. Healthcare is one of the largest employers in Louisiana, and there’s never been a better time to join this fast-growing industry. Just look at all the benefits:
- Rapid entry into high paying jobs
- Thousands of current openings
- Great job security because your skills are in high demand
- Increased mobility because your skills transfer nationwide
- Over 150 occupations to choose from
- Flexible career pathways
- Continuing opportunities to advance, learn and grow. You never know everything there is to know about healthcare and the specialty you are in. Continuing education is always available to teach the latest techniques and advances in healthcare.
- Education from 6 weeks to 6 years
- High job satisfaction
- Full time, part time and flexible schedules
- Jobs for all levels of education and experience
- Allied health employees are in great demand and require diverse levels of training. The healthcare workforce shortage is strongly affected by the allied health professions.
Take a look at our Training Programs and Career Opportunities, and find out How to Apply!